The Calvin Taylor Foundation
The Calvin Taylor Foundation makes it possible to provide musical presentations for people in various living and housing situations which would not normally be able to sponsor or host a special musical event. You can have an active part in making this mission possible.
According to ScienceDaily, Alzheimer’s patients who have difficulty with their memory still respond to music. Researchers from Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM) have shown that patients with Alzheimer’s disease (AD) are better able to remember new verbal information when it is provided in the context of music.
Comments from Organizations and Sponsors:
Deeply stirring . . . A wonderful morning of worship . . . Our people just raved on and on . . . Held our Annual Conference spellbound . . . Very meaningful and appropriate ministry . . . You use your gifts and graces in a fine manner . . . Superb . . . Your music touches deep places in the soul . . . The service exceeded our expectations. You touched hearts, stirred memories of early faith experiences, and lifted our spirits. We could not have asked for more . . . You truly served among us, glorified our God, and edified us as your fellow-believers. Thank you so much for coming!
Thank you so very much for coming to our school and presenting your talents in a musical assembly that will long be remembered by our students. I really appreciated the way you were able to give our students mini-history lessons on the origin of many of the songs they heard. Thank you for coming to our school and expanding our horizons. You are not only an outstanding musician; you are a gifted educator also.
Imani Christian Academy – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Thank you for your generous gifts to The Calvin Taylor Foundation.
You can also mail your tax-deductable donation to:
Calvin Taylor Foundation
P. O. Box 51747
Bowling Green, KY 42102
- Country Meadows Retirement Center ~ Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Three Angels Broadcasting ~ Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- Heritage Christian Academy ~ Monterey, Tennessee
- Holbrook Indian Mission School ~ Holbrook, Arizona
- 3ABN Broadcasting / Kids’ Time Praise ~ West Frankfort, Illinois
- Sewanee Church Music Conference ~ Monteagle, Tennessee
- Vista Cove Senior Living ~ Rancho Mirage, California
- Westminster Shores Retirement Community ~ St. Petersburg, Florida
- The Fountains at the Carlotta Retirement Center ~ Palm Desert, California
- Christian Celebrity Luncheons ~ Rancho Mirage, California
- Quaker Gardens Retirement Center ~ Stanton, California
- Pilgrim Place Retirement Community ~ Claremont, California
- King’s Manor Retirement Home ~ Hereford, Texas
- Tuesday’s Music Live – Noon Concert Series ~ Augusta, Georgia
- The Bridge to Recovery ~ Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Westminster Suncoast Retirement Community ~ St. Petersburg, Florida
- Asbury Theological Seminary ~ Wilmore, Kentucky
- Lindsey Wilson College ~ Columbia, Kentucky
- Coachella Valley Rescue Mission ~ Indio, California
- Fraternal Order of Police Retirement ~ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Imani Christian Academy ~ Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- The Lakeside Association – Musician in Residence ~ Lakeside, Ohio
- Winter Park Towers Retirement Center ~ Winter Park, Florida
- Life Care Center Nursing Home ~ Lecanto, Florida
- South Central Correctional Facility ~ Clifton, Tennessee
- City-wide Evangelism Concerts ~ Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Correctional Institution for Women ~ Crestwood, Kentucky